We will always provide you with a complete written estimate that fully explains the scope of the work to be performed. We have developed a system to price each job by a bid as opposed to parts and labor. The only things that change from our estimates are unforeseen or extenuating circumstances which we will call you about to keep you informed throughout the process.
ESTIMATED TIME FOR COMPLETION
We will always provide you with an estimated time to completion. We will work diligently to adhere to that time schedule, but please remember this is an estimate, and this is auto repair, not everything can be planned for. That being said, there are times when things happen that are out of our control, fortunately for you, the hours don’t climb on your bill if this happens. If something unforeseen happens and we can not finish your repair on time, we will call you as soon as we are aware of any issues and let you know what happened, why, and provide an updated estimate for time to completion.
Automotive Service and Repair
Brotherhood Garage can help! Our Technicians perform repairs and service on ALL MAKES and MODELS. Our Technicians can perform everything from an oil change, flat tire repair, up to full engine or transmission replacement. Simply stated, if your vehicle has a problem, our Technicians have the solution. Let one of our Master Certified Technicians help you properly maintain and/or repair your vehicle.
Diesel Service and Repair
Brotherhood Garage can help! Our Diesel Engine Technicians perform repairs on Cummins, Duramax, Power Stroke, and more diesel engines. Diesel trucks are many times the heart and soul of commercial businesses and we understand that they need to be out in the field rather than in the shop. Even when they are used for other purposes beyond commercial use, we understand that it’s important for a vehicle to be used for the owner’s intended purpose, not spending time in the shop. Let our Master Certified Diesel Repair Technicians help you keep your diesel in top shape and on the road!
How do you know that your car or truck is in need of some extra attention? Generally speaking, your car or truck will let you know what it needs, in most cases through a different sound, the check engine light, or another warning light on the dash. When there is a different sound, or light is illuminating, this means that there’s a problem that you should address as quickly as possible. When this happens, bring your vehicle to Brotherhood Garage, and our team of experts will determine the root cause of the sound or light.
- Preventive Maintenance
- Oil Change
- Check Engine Light
- A/C Service
- Custom Car Builds
- Front End
- Emergency Repairs
Preventive vehicle maintenance is simply what the manufacturer of your vehicle suggests getting done to keep your vehicle going. Whether you have a car or truck we provide the maintenance services to keep it running well.
- Inspecting and replacing your brake pads may save you money by preventing a “metal-on-metal” condition that accelerates the need to replace expensive rotors and/or drums.
- It’s important to have your brakes checked at least once a year to keep them responsive and to help avoid costly replacements. However, you should have your brakes checked immediately if you experience any of the following:
- Your brakes are continuously squeaking, squealing, or grinding.
- Your brake or anti-lock braking system (ABS) warning light comes on.
- Your car jerks or pulls to one side when braking.
- You need to pump your brakes for them to work properly.
- Your brake pedal feels unusually soft and spongy or hard.
- You notice brake fluid leaks around the wheels or engine compartment.
- Air conditioning systems may lose 0.3-0.6 ounces of refrigerant yearly, which is why it’s a good idea to have your air conditioning system checked yearly. That being said, if at any time you start to notice your interior cooling ability has declined, you should have your air conditioning system tested.
- Testing of air conditioning system for refrigerant leaks and interior cabin temperature.
- Restoring proper system refrigerant and lubrication levels.
- Restoring interior cooling ability.
- It is important to to maintain your car’s air cooling system.
- Regular A/C maintenance enables proper system refrigerant and lubrication levels to be met.
- When proper system refrigerant and lubrication levels are met, the risk of premature compressor failure decreases.
- Allows desired interior cabin temperature to be achieved.
Vehicles We Service and Repair
American Cars, Trucks, and SUVs
European Cars, Trucks and SUVs
Asian Cars, Trucks and SUVs