We will always provide you with a complete written estimate that fully explains the scope of the work to be performed, a detailed parts list with individual prices, and the actual labor cost, that we will adhere to! The only things that change from our estimates are unforeseen or extenuating circumstances which we will call you about before moving forward.
Estimated Time For Completion
We will always provide you with an estimated time to completion. We will work diligently to adhere to that time schedule, but please remember this is an estimate, and this is auto repair, not everything can be planned for. That being said, there are times when things happen that are out of our control, fortunately for you, the hours don’t climb on your bill of this happens, we stick to our guide of book time. If something unforeseen happens and we can not finish your repair on time, we will call you as soon as we are aware of any issues and let you know what happened and why as well as an updated estimated time to completion.
- Preventive Maintenance
- Oil Change
- Check Engine Light
- A/C Service
- Custom Car Builds
- Front End
- Emergency Repairs
The best way to minimize serious breakdowns and the higher costs associated with repair is by doing routine maintenance.
Preventive vehicle maintenance is simply what the manufacturer of your vehicle suggests getting done to keep your vehicle going. Whether you have a car or truck we provide the maintenance services to keep it running well.
Regular maintenance & Oil change are two of the best services that you can offer to any aging vehicle. Just as humans need certain ingredients to keep alive, so does your car. Making those regular visits to an auto mechanic will ensure that your car stays at the top of its class in performance and reliability. We here at FMS Fleet Maintenance Service, we have reliable, certified auto mechanics that will give your car the ingredients it needs to extend its life for as long as possible. Oil changes have long been the most effective way of keeping your car in shape for the long haul, so make sure you come to us if your in the Great Falls, MT area for your oil change services and we will be happy to take care of you and the needs of your automobile.
- Inspecting and replacing your brake pads may save you money by preventing a “metal-on-metal” condition that accelerates the need to replace expensive rotors and/or drums.
- It’s important to have your brakes checked at least once a year to keep them responsive and to help avoid costly replacements. However, you should have your brakes checked immediately if you experience any of the following:
- Your brakes are continuously squeaking, squealing, or grinding.
- Your brake or anti-lock braking system (ABS) warning light comes on.
- Your car jerks or pulls to one side when braking.
- You need to pump your brakes for them to work properly.
- Your brake pedal feels unusually soft and spongy or hard.
- You notice brake fluid leaks around the wheels or engine compartment.
We will scan your car and tell you the codes as well as provide an estimate for repairs! The best part is this is a FREE SERVICE! If you want a full diagnostic, the price is $50 unless we fixed the problem found.
- Air conditioning systems may lose 0.3-0.6 ounces of refrigerant yearly, which is why it’s a good idea to have your air conditioning system checked yearly. That being said, if at any time you start to notice your interior cooling ability has declined, you should have your air conditioning system tested.
- Testing of air conditioning system for refrigerant leaks and interior cabin temperature.
- Restoring proper system refrigerant and lubrication levels.
- Restoring interior cooling ability.
- It is important to to maintain your car’s air cooling system.
- Regular A/C maintenance enables proper system refrigerant and lubrication levels to be met.
- When proper system refrigerant and lubrication levels are met, the risk of premature compressor failure decreases.
- Allows desired interior cabin temperature to be achieved.
That’s right! We even build custom cars, let us know what you want and we can start gathering information for an estimate!
Simply what it means, we will diagnose your vehicle and provide you with a fair and honest assessment as well as estimate. Due to the time involved there may be a charge for diagnostics, however, we will not charge for diagnostic time without first informing you.
Everything from a tune up all the way to a complete rebuild or replacement.
Everything from a simple shock replacement to rebuilding or replacing a front differential. This also means, ball joints, tie rod ends, alignment, etc…
We provide module flashing, replacement, and reprogramming for newer vehicles (96-present). Your vehicle manufacturer makes updates to your vehicle to keep it running at its best, this software has to be updated into your cars computer and we are happy to be able to provide this to keep you from having to go to the dealer for such a service.
The transmission may well be one of the most complicated and important components of your car or truck. That’s why it’s important to trust its maintenance and repair to a full-service shop. There are a number of problems that can be resolved simply while others may require a complete transmission overhaul. Our skilled technicians have the training and expertise to properly diagnose your transmission problem and get you back on the road.
We are here for any kind of trouble with your car or truck. We know your vehicle breaking down can be frustrating and even worse it can leave you stranded. So we provide the best service we can to make you feel at ease during such a time. If you ever need emergency vehicle service, call us. We provide towing in addition to repairing your vehicle so you can relax and let us take care of it.
Vehicles We Service and Repair
American Cars, Trucks, and SUVs
European Cars, Trucks and SUVs
Asian Cars, Trucks and SUVs